We advise that you read the user manual carefully to ensure effective and enviornmentally-friendly maintenance of your spa water.
The O-Care Weekly Spa Care package comprises:
- 2 Litre bottle of component 1
- 2 Litre bottle of component 2
- Measuring Cup
- User Manual
O-Care Spa Weekly Csre is a two-component product. For clear, soft and clean water, use the measuring cup to add the prescribed quantity from bottle 1 and bottle 2 to the spa water. For the required quantity amounts please refer to the table below.
- First add product 1 to the hot tub water
- Then add product 2 to the water
- Allow the pump to run for approximately 1 minute on full power with all the jets open.
- Check and adjust PH and sanitiser level (PH 7.2-7.8 / Chlorine 3-5ppm / Bromine 2-6ppm)
- After using the spa add 5-20 grams of chlorine or bromine to your hot tub water. If you don’t use your hot tub please make sure you add the same amount at least once a week.
Starting with O-Care
Clean your spa well before using O-Care Weekly Spa Care for the first time. Biofilm, calcium and other types of contamination are often found in the pipes. Clean the pipes using a good spa pipe cleaner and always use clean mains water to fill the spa. Allow the water that is still in the garden hose to drain away first to rinse any bacteria away.
- Download the O-Care Aqua Tool App from the App Store of Google Play to help you with water maintenance.
- If you have an extra filter you can alternate during cleaning.
- Ensure that all jets, waterfalls or fountains are always slightly open to ensure good flow and pipe cleaning.
A New Spa
Contamination always occurs during transport and storage of a new spa. Treat a new hot tub with chlorine shock or pipe cleaner. It is possible that the water will remain cloudy for the first few weeks as O-Care loosens all the contaminents from the pipe work, this can mean your spa water is not crystal clear in the first week. Ensure that you disinfect with additional sanitiser during this period.
|Volume in Litres||O-Care Bottle 1 (ml)||O-Care Bottle 2 (ml)|