When you place an order via our website (www.swindon-pool-chemicals.co.uk) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation via email you will then receive another email confiming we have collected funds and then you will recieve another email when the product is dispatched at this time we enter into a contract with you.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent and qualified person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Suds Online cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Product images should be used as a guidance only and in some instances may differ from what is received due to changes made by manufactureres
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair your appliance. Suds Online cannot be held responsible if the appliance is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified technician.
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available in which we will give you the option of a full refund. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Suds Online has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders out as quickly as possible.
- If your goods do not arrive by the expected date we will ask you to confirm your address details are correct and ask you to check if the parcel has been left in a safe place or with neighbours, failing this we will ask you to check with your local post office to see if the post may be being held with them.
- If your order has not arrived within 14 days of dispatch please notify us immediately so we can follow up with the ROYAL MAIL/ DPD/ INTERLINK.
- If your order has arrived damaged or there is a shortfall then please notify us within 24 hours of receiving your order
- Next day delivery is Monday to Friday, all orders made after 3pm Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays)
Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. www.swindon-pool-chemicals.co.uk shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an appliance. If you have ordered an item that has an incorrect description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item.
Manufacturers names are used for reference only. Products listed as a genuine part are made by the manufacturer and generic parts may not be specified with the non genuine manufacturers brand and manufacturer’s finished model number.
WARNING: Safety first – avoid injury. Replacing parts within electrical appliances should only be undertaken by suitably trained persons, with the appliance disconnected (unplugged) from the mains supply.
Appliance spares purchased for any gas appliance must only be fitted and inspected by a gas engineer registered on the gas safe register.
Returning faulty fitted spares must be accompanied with contact information for the qualified installer (this information is required by the manufacturers of the spare parts for any product warranty).